St John’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In order to ensure this, our recruitment and selection policy is in accordance with both local and national guidance. Applicants will be required to complete the official application form. CV’s will not be accepted in place of the application form. For further details please read our Safer Recruitment Policy.
FULL TIME FRENCH AND SPANISH TEACHER (Qualified)
Required from September 2019
Closing date for applications: Monday, 29th April 2019
Full time teacher to teach from ages 8 to 16 from September 2019.
The successful applicant will be expected to make a significant contribution to teaching and learning in KS2, KS3 and KS4. We currently follow Edexcel GCSE 9-1 specifications for both French and Spanish.
5 days per week in a modern foreign language department of 3 people.
We are looking to employ a reliable cleaner to start immediately. The role would be for two hours a day (4pm to 6pm) during term time with some overtime in the holidays to do deep cleans. You will be responsible for the cleaning of a Chemistry Lab, Food Technology Room and a Biology Room. Duties will include:
- Cleaning certain parts of the school site
- Washing floors in designated areas
- Sweeping non-carpeted areas
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Cleaning desks, surfaces, seats and skirting boards
- Cleaning and replenishing of consumables
- Cleaning doors and windows
- Checking stock levels of cleaning materials
- Reporting all defects/hazards immediately to the caretaker or supervisor
- Any other duties as required
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, medical check and satisfactory references.
Please complete the Facilities Staff Application Form and return it to the school reception or online to email@example.com.