Why choose St John’s School?
“Small class sizes allow teachers to focus on the progress of each pupil.”
ISI Inspection report February 2013
- St John’s is a friendly and welcoming school with happy pupils.
- All of our pupils are taught in small classes by dedicated teachers.
- Pupils individual strengths and talented are discovered and nurtured.
- We offer a wide range of extra curricular clubs including sporting, musical and creative opportunities, alongside activities such as skiing, rock school and street dancing.
- Kindergarten pupils benefit from the option of extended day provision from 8:00am through to 6:00pm.
- Junior pupils are taught by specialist teachers for many lessons, including Art, Drama, PE, Music, IT, French and Spanish.
- Senior pupils are offered a wide range of GCSE Options subjects and achieve excellent GCSE results.
To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Philpott, our Registrar, by phone 01277 623070 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org